Very often used for:
- Osteoarthritis, of the neck, lower back, hip, knee, wrist, shoulder, fingers etc.
- Tendinitis of the shoulder, hip but also
- DUPUYTREN’s Disease involving the tendons of the hand, retracting the fingers
- Infra-acromial conflict
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neuralgia, sciatica or NCB
- Low back pain
- Morton's Disease
Increasingly requested by sportsmen/women for:
Tendon and muscle injuries, tendinitis, extension injuries, sprains, haematomas, contractures, periostitis, peri-meniscitis; sportsmen/women know only too well!
- Venous insufficiency (although varicose veins do not of course disappear!)
- Migraines (in addition to conventional treatment)
- Fibrous scarring